Child Custody Lawyer in Irvine, CA

If you have minor children who are subject to a California custody/visitation order, you must give notice of your intent to move to your ex-spouse 45 days prior to moving out of state. Even if you are moving to another location within California, you must give advance notice if you are moving a sufficient distance away from the non-residential/non-custodial parent.

If you are a parent who has received a notice of your ex-spouse's intent to relocate to a new home with children and wish to oppose the relocation, you must file an appropriate motion to the court to seek a court order restraining your ex-spouse from relocating to a new home.

At the Law Office of Donald P. Bebereia, we represent clients throughout Orange County in a wide range of family law matters, including the representation of clients seeking or opposing a home relocation. If you need to speak with a lawyer about a relocation matter, contact our Irvine law office at 949-951-8822.

We are pleased to offer a free consultation to discuss your rights and options. Our firm practices exclusively in divorce and family law matters. With 30 years of family law experience, attorney Donald P. Bebereia has the knowledge and experience to provide the quality representation you need.

Contact Us

For assistance with a relocation dispute or other family law matter, contact our law office in Irvine, California. For assistance, call 949-951-8822. If you have a question and wish to contact us by e-mail, feel free to contact us online.